Market Update

With no major economic reports due for release today and in the absence of any geopolitical headlines, Stocks and Bonds are trading near unchanged levels ahead of tomorrow's granddaddy of all economic reports, the Jobs Report.

In economic news, weekly jobless claims fell in the latest week but a report showed that planned firings surged in January.

Heading into tomorrow's jobs report release, I feel that Locking is prudent, but longer term I continue to recommend a Floating bias. If anything changes, I will get back to you.

Leonard Winslow
Direct: 434-760-2580
943 Glenwood Station Lane, Suite 200
Charlottesville, Va. 22901
mailto:leonard.winslow@newamerican.com
web: www.newamerican.com/leonard.winslow

Comments

  1. Remarkable! Its genuinely amazing article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.
    Also see my webpage > protection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the content of this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts